Thursday, April 19, 2007

More to blog

I guess I have to complain a little. Yesterday I failed to mention how someone dented and scratched my passenger door in the Wal-mart parking lot. That made me mad. Then later I went to the grocery store and saw a big wreck getting cleaned up. Then I felt like I was having Post traumatic stress disorder from all the car carnage as of the last week!! I am almost afraid to drive and then had a hard time letting Amber go to San Francisco this morning.

I have been calling my Dr's office everyday this week. Before 5 I gave up on him contacting me and they made me an appt with another dr for this morning. I saw him too in person yesterday at the school but he left before I could talk to him. I saw the other dr at 10:30 today and then at 12 today they called and said my dr could see me at 1:30-UGH!!!! Now I need to schedule an appt with him in two weeks! UGH AGAIN!!! If he wasn't such a good doctor and he knows my history I would find another doctor. Anytime I go anywhere else I have a bad experience.

Then to make this day more of a crisis. Kelsea was verbally harassed yesterday at Track before I got there by some boys. She didn't tell me about it until 9pm last night. It was very vulgar and was quite traumatic so I had to go to the school and we talked to the counselor and then we talked to the principal and then the SRO. And she wrote out what happened on a report. I am upset and Lee Joe is about to throw an even bigger fit over it all. He called a dad at 11pm last night. And then he was at the school at 7:45 but couldn't talk to anyone, they were in a meeting and I already had things going by informing the counselor by e-mail last night we needed to talk to her and when I would be in to do that. In the end if we felt we needed to we could press charges. The boys crossed a line so they will be punished somehow. But they are investigating and will get back to us.

It is only 1:31. I hope the rest of the day is uneventful. I should have known it would be a stressful day when the lid came off the cat food container when I was feeding the cat and it dumped all over the floor. I think I finally might be able to clean it up. Nothing like procrastinating the inevitable by tinkering on the computer.

1 comment:

Janika said...

On your worst day, write a happy blog in the middle of the day and see what it does for the rest of the day. Much love.