Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tennis and other stuff

Amber was offered a spot with the varsity to go to Lewiston and then they changed their minds and offered it to 2 seniors and then they offered a spot to her again yesterday, 2 days before the departure date. She was going to do it until she realized how much she needed to do this week for school. So she has to turn it down. They had their first match yesterday. She won both matches she played.
Kelsea's coach has a wife that is pregnant and due in April but I guess she is on strict bed rest which probably explains his gumpiness. Poor guy. They have 2 more games before the tournament starts.
Kylee stayed home sick. I got a call from the school to work and had to turn it down. I think I am going to need to let Kylee babysit her sisters a little sooner than I let the others. Only for short departures. The little girls get along really well and I can always follow up with my cell phone. They actually do better together than when Kelsea is watching them. Amber and Kelsea are almost never home until 5 or 6 if we are lucky. Kelsea says she wants to do track now once basketball is over.
I visited the little girl yesterday that is in the hospital. Kylee cried when I told her she was too sick to visit. Her friend has inflammatory bowel disease and has to take medicine for the rest of her life. Poor little girl. It looks like she will be home by Thursday though.
Tonight is busy. See if you can keep up-READY? The little girls have jump rope for heart until 5. I had to cancel piano. Kelsea has an away game. Amber has tennis until 5. Kylee and Autumn have activity days from 6-7 and I have to go to the Stake building in a dress with Amber and Kelsea for young womens from 7-8:30. I asked Lee Joe to be here tonight so I didn't have to take all 5 girls.
Kelsea has me very afraid now for her friend party. Her invite list keeps getting bigger and bigger. She may be inviting close to 20 kids now. I am hoping and counting on not all of them making it. Amber invited 14 and 11 came. That was quite a few.
Amber date alert. The boy that likes her is scoping out potential double dates with transportation so he can ask her out. She is so funny because she is so reluctant and acts like it is torture.
I always have way too much to say. I really need to be cleaning for this grand upcoming party. And the weather is beautiful. Not as warm as Reno but perfectly pleasant. I think I need to come up with some interior decorating for my car since I spend so much time in it anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right it is warm here.