Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OWWWW

I am sooo tired. It was beautiful today but that many hours on my feet and in the sun is more than I can take. My ankle is killing me along with the rest of me. Lee Joe is side working until late all week so I am single momming it. I had to go to Costco and Wal-mart before the troops revolted on lack of cheese. Tomorrow is a long day in the ERR. I still have calls to make and Kelsea to take to math tutoring and it is 8.
Kelsea's team won again yesterday. She made 4 points. Amber made JV on tennis but played so well today she may be able to join varsity in a tournament with another JV girl.

I look forward to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shall I ake a picture of my sock indented ankles with swollen, puffy, fat, water retianed, bubbles all around to make you feel a little better. Just a little better even?

Thanks for all the hard work you do with my neices! You Rock!!!