Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just for info

I was looking at the top 12 safest states, Idaho is in the top 12 as 12. Connecticut was 11. Nevada was number 1 for most unsafe. Texas was in the top 12 for unsafe.

Last night Kelsea's team lost by 3 points. It was such a bummer. They beat that team twice and would have played for the championship today. I saw the first half and Lee Joe saw the 2nd half so we could have Autumn's family party. Kelsea played a lot and was awesome on defence and scored the 2nd basket in the game and made a free throw. They were 13 and 3-one of the best records and they could have been the first team from their school to take city. But now basketball is over. I would be relieved but she wants to do track and I think more for the socializing.

Autumn was pretty happy. It was a rough day for her. They didn't do announcements yesterday so they didn't call her name on the announcements and she didn't get her balloon and pencil from the principal and we didn't get to bring her treats because they had the spring program and many of the kids left after the program. So I made sure we had her family party. She got a tamagotchi, two tinkerbell books and a fairy doll with DVD. She got 2 nintendo gameboy games and a littlest pet shop toy. An outfits and a cute sweater and dress from my mom, a computer game and two jewelry making kits. She never complained about the long wait. We had her party at 8:45.

About the Spring program-Kylee had a big speaking part and a solo and she did pretty well. She had a hard time with a couple of lines but her solo was very well done.
Yesterday was another crazy long busy day and my mouth lets me know now when I am too stressed. It was very sore come bedtime.

Melissa haunted house stories gave me dreams last night of being harrassed by ghosts all night.

Tonight is easy, Amber has match downtown and Kylee has dance in the evening and I might-just might -be able to make dinner. I am looking forward to Spring break!!!! I will post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will you guys come down for Easter?

I think it's also the 1st weekend lagoon is open!!

Grandma and Thomas are working on coming. grandma is staying in a hotel.