Thursday, March 08, 2007

Not much

On Weds Kelsea's team won again and Kelsea came home with a black eye. I worked all day. It went a little better than everyone expected with the ERR. I get to back on Friday. Amber embarrassed ne to death by bringing friends in the house to use the restroom when the house hadn't been cleaned all week-really bad. I cleaned house all afternoon after the potty break. Today I watched my friends kids this morning and then Hannah and I went to the car wash and finally got the car cleaned. I decided to go to the mall while I could. Bought stuff, nothing for me. Hannah got enrolled in Kindergarten. She was very excited. She got a T-shirt and magnetic letters and numbers and impressed everyone with what she knows. Another game after school and I can go to that one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house deserves to be a mess Kim! you aught to let it go a little more often so the girls will see it and you can get them to kick it into high gear a little more often. It's thier mess anyways aye?

Maryanne said...

How is your sholder? Should you be doing all that? But great job. I give you a long distance high five