Tuesday, March 20, 2007

obnoxious

I have found getting our teens to the temple is always an incredible undertaking and becomes the biggest challenge. I suppose a certain someone could be working overtime.
Today was the day and we were OK'd to do family names but both girls had conflicts with tennis and basketball. Amber was suppose to be in Eagle for an away match and Kelsea lucked out to have the first game of tournament at her school. So the good things in favor of the trip were-Tennis was cancelled on account of rain and Kelsea's game was suppose to start at 3:30. As it was I was running errands since 12:30 taking Hannah's eye glasses to get fixed and ordering another pair at another clinic because that was where our insurance coverage was. At 3:20 I picked up kids from school and we go to the Chiropractor dodging construction. He takes a long time and we are late dropping off 3 kids at home and taking Kylee to Borah High for Choir. I find out for some insane reason Lee Joe got dropped off at Kelsea's game thinking I was there after I told him hours before I wouldn't be which means he has no car at all. SO when I get done dropping Kylee off at 4:36 for Choir that started at 4:30 I need to get to Fairmont to pick him up and take him to his car now. There is wreck and for some reason there has been crazy traffic everywhere. At 4:55 I pick him up. Everyone is suppose to be at the church at 5 and Kelsea's game is only at the begininng of the 4th quarter-they were winning by the way-I pitstop at the house again and pick up 3 kids and drive the 13 houses down to the church to drop Amber off on time-that was a miracle! Lee Joe talks to everyone there and gets back in the car and I drive him down the hill during rush hour to get his car. It is 5:05 now. I get up the hill, drive by our house again back to Fairmont. Kelsea is walking out the school as I am about to run in. She scored 6 points-they won. I pit stop back at the house at 5:15ish and have to use the bathroom before I go get Kylee. I drive by the church for the 3rd time and see them all leaving for the Temple at 5:22. I manage to get to Borah at 5:31 and it was a good thing I wasn't any later because they got done early. I finally take the 3 little girls, now that the pressing rush is over, to Mc Donald's for half price Happy Meal night. We finally get home after 6 and somehow Lee Joe and the 2 older girls made it to the temple. I think my neighbors think I am nuts. Now I think I will do some laundry and let my car have a rest. At least we live close enough to everything but if traffic wasn't so horrible today and the lights weren't so obnoxious it would be so much easier and faster. I want one of those things that police cars have to change the lights when I am approaching and I could get super efficient.
Melissa just moved into a house and she and David think it is haunted. They haven't said anything to Dylan or Kailyn that they think that but the kids have had some weird experiences too. And the house isn't that old. CREEPY!!

No comments: