Friday, March 09, 2007

Long day

From Powells Sweet shoppe


Today was long starting with me loosing sleep on whether or not Lee Joe would get home in time to take Amber to school early. They didn't tell me that the plans changed and she wasn't going early. So I lost an hour of much needed sleep. The girls and I made it to the school a little late for when I should have been there even with my early wake-up. The day was easier than Weds until the last 20 minutes one of the kids I had decided to have an unresponsive melt down and the other one was trying to be in charge on our way out of the school. This week I had one 6th grader and 4 2nd graders visit the principal for bullying. It has been a long week. I went to Kelsea's game after I picked up Hannah from the neighbor. The three little girls and I watched her team loose their first game this season. If they win on Monday though they will stay in first place. We came home and had a quick bowl of cereal and I took the 2 oldest to Powells Sweet shoppe. The Coolest Candy store EVER. Amber and Kelsea bought stuff for the b-day parties they are going to this weekend. Amber and Kelsea each bought a moustache-a-day thing(not candy) for their party person and Amber had to have one for herself. She is so goofy. I bought some toffee for myself and found out I am allergic to walnuts. Kelsea got dropped off at her party and Amber and I went to the mall. She got a pair of pants with a gift card and some stuff from Bath and Body Works. They are having a great sale by the way. We had some good one on one time. It is 9 and I AM FINALLY HOME!!!! Hooray!

About the house-the family is clueless when it comes to the mess and their dad is much worse. Nobody cares are says or does anything about it but me. I have to tell them to do it. I take that back. Kylee loaded the dishwasher today after Kelsea told her to because we were out of bowls and spoons.. But that was all that was done. The counter is still not clean.
About the shoulder-it's not 100% yet but much improved. I have been seeing a Chiropractor regularly for it so it hurts some now and then but not all the time and it is mild. I have to be careful still with heavy lifting or how I use it. He is working on my ankle now because it has become a much bigger problem. I thought it was the beginning of arthritis but it is a bigger problem than that now. I didn't injure it so it is weird. I have been wearing an ankle brace and it helps.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Sorry to hear about the loss. They will do good on Monday and kick butt. Love you