Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday

I worked at the school today-11:30-2:30. The weather was beautiful. It is in the 50's. My foot that has been aching all the time hurts like a son of a gun. Hannah came with and I think she wore herself out. I go back tomorrow. And now Weds and Fri all day in the ERR-that one wish me luck.

This is nuts and I know I am in for a long road ahead with my little red head. I was talking with a 6th grade boy I saw at the movie theatre on Sat. He saw Kelsea and told one of his friends that he liked her and the friend blabbed it to me and embarrassed the boy I was talking to.
There are so many boys that like her this year it is overwhelming for her and me. I told her we needed to ugly her up. We would give her orphan Annie curls and give her some glasses and put her in a fat suit so she won't get so much attention.

I was going to go to Kelsea's Basketball game but I am not up to it. Kylee has a choir concert for the school choir tonight and I need to pick Amber up shortly. This week will be busier than most.

I got a call from the mom who's son will be 16 this week and Amber has been recruited to help with the inviting to his surprise birthday party. We will see how cooperative she decides to be about it and if it is a problem we can recruit a friend of hers down the road to help too that is more outgoing than Amber.

Hannah just got a nasty bump on the head and I need to find babysitting for her Weds and Fri.

No comments: