Thursday, March 01, 2007

Add another one!!

For a varsity team to make it through the season would be a hard thing to accomplish BUT add another one to the wins. They are starting round two with all the teams. They played South their first game. And they played them yesterday. Their first game was closer than this one. I think there were 2 or 3 games that were close so we will see how it goes. No more games this week- they get out early on Friday, I have no idea why. It keeps snowing light snow flurries everyday this week. Nothing on the roads and it doesn't stay but Amber has only had tennis once so far. I am looking forward to Friday though-no running around!!! Woo Hoo!! Amber drove to the church last night. I thought she was going to take out a car when she parked. We had at least three spaces. She will have to spend more time driving with dad than me. I can't handle it so well yet.
It was so sad, in the news this week 5 kids died in a pond when their car hit some ice and slid off the road into the pond. 2 kids from one family and 3 from another. The girl that was driving was 15 they were LDS and had open scriptures in the car-how they could tell that I don't know. You can get a license at 15 here. But it is heartbreaking. Very very sad.
It's all right with me to be the chauffer and wait a little longer for the license.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

That is so sad about the kids. But amber will have more skills. So is good at everthing that she does so this will just be another thing to add to her tallent's.