Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weekend

Talk about EXHAUSTED. Friday we entertained Grandma Leavitt and Grandma and Grandpa Lay and uncle Thomas. We had Spaghetti for dinner. Jared and Michelle and crew showed up at 10:45. We visited and got them settled it must have been 12 or 1 before we went to bed. Up early and Amber at the school at 8,us at the temple at 8:30. Jared and Michelle recommends expired so they didn't go to the wedding. Thomas and them watched kids. Creshauns boys made it before hand. There were alot of people there for the sealing. It was so nice. I forgot my camera so Lee Joe ran home and brought Thomas and Jared and Creshaun's boys and Jared's boy Jackson and 2 of my girls. We had to hustle home and then Lee Joe, Kylee and I ran to catch Amber. We parked and walked quickly to the end of the parade route to see a marching band, two boyscout troops and then Capital's marching band! After them were motorcycles and the parade was over. Amber came home and we collected a houseful of people again. With Kim and Gwen Andy and Laura came with her husband and little girl. Pizza was ordered and we were out the door again with Amber and Kelsea watching 7 extras. We had lunch at an Italian restaurant. THere were over 100 people there for that. We came back to the house after that and orchestrated a girl trip to the mall and a guy, little kid trip to Cabelas. Amber and Kelsea got a few things for babysitting for us today. Back to the house again and ready for the reception. Jackson got sick with a headache and once we were at the reception Hannah had one too. THe reception was nice, many people but not a lot of food selection with protien for fighting Hannah's headache. I decided to take her to get some food. She was awful. I was afraid she would throw-up from it-she did. All over her blanket. SHe hadn't eaten any of the food I gave her. I went into McDonald's and they were so nice they gave me a cup to get her soda since I had gotten her choclate milk. I cleaned things up the best I could and she was able to eat something I was able to get back to the reception and had to be a party pooper and tell everyone we had to go. They were starting to dance, fun fast party dancing. We got home, and had to go get some Motrin and clean up the car. Jared and Michelle came back and collected their stuff and it was after 11 again. Hannah was still sick at 7 with her headache. We gave her motrin and Thomas helped us today by hanging out with out with Hannah since we had our primary practice and Lee Joe had to teach in Nursery. She has felt better today. I have said more than enough. I have an ultasound bright and early in the morning (it is almost 11 AGAIN)so I will post pictures later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have an ultrasound???


I wish I could have been there for the caos! I love my family!!!

Kim and family said...

Not the fun kind. They are looking for rocky, lumpy terrain.

Maryanne said...

Even thought the whole day was busy with family I would take your place any day. Likw I said before I wish I was there.