Monday, November 13, 2006

Sunday

We had our program yesterday. It went well. I was impressed with how the kids sang. Our practice on Saturday had me concerned but we were missing several kids. On Sunday we had one song that was a little weak but only on the 2nd verse-the one that sounds like a prayer. My last time to lead the music, I am still sad. Holding Hands has been the favorite song this year and I teared up a few times while the kids sang. Lee Joe and I were both called to the nursery. So after the program I was in nursery. In general it was a quiet weekend. It has been a while since we had one of those. Lee Joe and I could finally go on a date on Friday!! We saw Pirates 2 at the $3 theatre. We went out to dinner. I don't have to be anywhere today until 3:15. That is strange! Maybe I will be able to do preschool with Hannah this week. It has been 2 weeks of nothing for her.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Our program went well too! I was so glad. Now I can focus on getting things ready for next year.

Hope you had a great date! I get one with my hubby this weekend in honor of his birthday!