Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lee Joe's turn

Lee Joe claimed he doesn't get sick or that he wouldn't get it. His throat was sore this morning. I told him he would jinx himself. He stayed home with Kylee today. I am cooking for Thanksgiving this year and my mom and sister and her family will be here. We will see what Matt decides to do. But he has been at more family things this year than in the past. All he eats is turkey and mashed potatoes. That is almost all that Melissa eats too. And the chocolate pudding pie. So they are easy to please. Last year we went to Seattle and my aunt and uncle got this massive prime rib and home grown turkey from a butcher shop. Oh! we ate so well all weekend long and had such a good time. We went to the Chihuly art glass museum and the zoo lights at a zoo in Tacoma. We went to the Pike Place market and watched them throw fish and went to the aquarium there. ! My uncle was more excited than the kids when it came to some of the fish. He has scuba dived in the bay there and just loves that stuff. Lee Joe Kylee and I tried oysters-GROSS!! Nice memories of last year-and I didn't have to cook or have the worry of burning my foot with turkey grease like a few years back. I bought a very nice turkey roasting pan yesterday so I didn't have to borrow my moms anymore. Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope Devanie comes back soon!

No comments: