Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Graduating child of mine

I seem to always fall short when it comes to getting information out and trying to think ahead. It happens when the kids are baptised and all other grand events in their little lives. I get a little wrapped up in a thousand other things and details and then later I realize what I should have or could have done. There is so much worry involved it overrides the creativity it takes to something right. So I am trying to get word out-yes it is a little late, about a little plan I have. I can't really afford to throw a party right now. I didn't get enough invitations to send to everyone I know. Then it was too late to do something economical. So I have an idea. For one was to use Facebook to announce this. And now my blog.

I want to throw a sort of "Snail Mail celebration" for Amber and just ask everyone to mail Amber something-a little card or whatever to congratulate her for accomplishing so much.

She is graduating with a class of 450. I thought was more like 600 but I guess that was couple years ago. She has been in the top 10% of her class. She has worked hard so I hope that everyone might want give her a well deserved pat on the back.

She will be attending Boise State University in the fall. She wants to major in chemical engineering and is being awarded over $5000.00 in scholarships her first semester.

To snail mail Amber: our address is 7109 Northview St. You should know what city and state. 83704. She will be required to reply to anything sent to her.

Amber's graduation is Thursday June 4. 7pm at the Taco Bell arena. Anyone who can or wants to come can.

She just graduated from seminary on Sunday. I want to say more but I have to work just 1 1/2 more days!!! So I still need some sleep I guess.

No comments: