Sunday, June 07, 2009

Adjective Alley

The middle of the night title was about to be Frustrated but there was too much of a theme with my last title. Here I am in the middle of the night for the 2nd night in a row. I woke up with this torturous headache 2 days in a row. I had more success Friday kicking it with some migraine meds but they left me weak, thoughtless and listless--but pain free. Today was not so good. I took one pain medicine in the morning. I guess it took the edge off. I didn't have any more of the migraine meds I had yesterday so I had to wait until 24 hours had passed to try some new stuff. I was really bad by then, shaking and sick to my stomach and trying to get back to bed after eating for the first time at 1pm. I took the meds and waited 2 hours to take the next. They didn't work and my tolerance for these headaches is getting very low so I have been getting very distressed. This one if I had to gauge the pain was about a 9 when up and 7-8 while lieing completely still. I was slurring and my left side was a little weaker than the right. I took a different pill. It eased up with that and a hot pad after everyone hunted high and low for it. Then I woke up to stomach cramps so I took ibuprofren and at 8 I was pain free. And now it is 1:30am I still have some pain but now I am awake. So what the heck!!!! I really hope that 2days of headache is all I get. I was really close to going to the ER today. I think I will try to go to bed now. Hopefully, if I have a pain free day here soon, I will post some pictures of Amber's graduation.

1 comment:

maryanne said...

It is good to see that you are still blogging