Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hmm...ummmm...

These are the kind of things my 16 year old daughter does just because. So here is a good laugh because I need one.


First off I want to say that I miss my sister. So here is a shout out to her!! And we don't get to talk enough and I hopefully I will be able to call long distance on my home phone sometime this week.
This weekend was great. Beautiful weather. We didn't do much and for us sometimes that is just a fantastic thing. The kids were off in all sorts of directions between helping my mom get ready and have a yard sale to other things.
I scrapbooked for the first time in years this weekend. I did Amber's little prom story into a scrapbook. It was so much fun and I loved how it turned out. It has been a long time since I made something and then enjoyed doing it so much.
We still have problem with Amber's senior pictures. We have been waiting for them for 2 weeks now and and now her announcements will be going out late. But I don't think too many people are coming for it anyway. I wish I could do more for her, she is so deserving. I don't know.
I had to take our big dog Buddy into the vet. He is growing all kinds of cysts all over and one is on the inside of his eyelid. The vet seemed not too concerned at the moment and that is a good thing. She was more concerned about a few of his other cysts. His quality of life is good and we are going to keep an eye on them. He is around 11 or 12 years old now. He is 94 pounds!! The car and vet trip was so stressful that he laid on the floor and panted for over an hour. We know he is very elderly, poor guy. Our little dog is 10 now but she barky and bouncy as always. Little dogs don't age as rapidly as big ones do. The vet trip didn't cost that much and I had them trim his nails too.
Today, at work, was a blended Monday Tuesday and it was a bit of a crappy day. It was a little frustrating but it will be OK. Friday will be here one day sooner. Summer vacation is 6 1/2 school days away. A mom and grandma are kind of out to get me still. Today was easier to deal with because some good things are going to happen I am sure by the end of the week. I am going to positive think it into action.

3 comments:

Janika said...

I am not even on facebook lately. School work is a little consuming--my choice, though. I do miss feeling connected. Don't love anybody less.

Melissa said...

What is she wearing? I've been trying to guess what it might be and I haven't the faintest idea.

Kim and family said...

That was an enormous gift bag-more like a decorated trash bag. She stuffed pillows in it. She is such a weirdo. She had to go out on the trampoline with it and dropped pillows all the way there.