Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The naming of a car

One of the funniest parts of the trip home was the naming of the new car. Amber named our KIA Asco or Osco-(Spanish I don't know how to spell it) Which is Spanish for disgusting. The new car's name was discussed with much humor on the way home. Many laughs were shared between the 2 oldest and Lee Joe and I had to put in our two cents-mine was more like a peso. So the car is now newly named "Senor Fuego Nada Peso AHHHHHHHHHH" The ahh part is Kelsea's bit, you have to hear her say it and she said it has to spelled with 10 H's. Pretty silly but the Senor Fuego Nada Peso is sure fun to say :)

Here is couple of Miscellaneous bits--

I went to my sinus doctor and the neurologist yesterday. The sinus doctor felt some things were looking better even though my temp was over 100 and I was still having sinus pain and residual head pain from the headaches I had this weekend. I am using some famtastic allergy sinus spray. It works so good. Everything is in bloom and I can breathe and I barely sneeze. That stuff is called Veramyst. I went to the neurologist. He says it sounds like I am having some migraines that are kind of overreactive as he put it "we need to put out the fires because you are having some serious inflammation going on" So he put me on an antidepressant that also works for chronic pain. Then he is putting me Prednisone again for a week and on a high dose-7 pills in one day to 1 pill the last. I will wait for Saturday to start that. And then he gave me several samples of some designer drugs for my headaches. My sister takes one of them and I think it works for her so I hope something will work. He wanted to do an MRI as well. I found out my insurance still may not cover it. I might have to wait until December. That just ticks me off. Maybe if I had gone to the ER they would cover it.

A Friend of mine at the school had a pretty bad accident on Monday. She was putting one of the cafeteria tables up into the wall and it didn't latch and the two tables fell on her. She had turned around and didn't know it was coming and totally knocked her to the ground unconcious for few seconds. I came into the school from the crosswalk and the principal and the secretary were running into the gym and I went in there and she was on the floor. An ambulance was called. Her daughter is Autumn's age and she was brought in to see mom. We told my friend not to move. I was the one that was going to take her to the hospital but instead at the last minute she went to the hospital in the ambulance and her daughter got to go with her. Everyone was worried about head trauma. She found out today she has a broken arm. She is so bruised. It was very scary. But she is OK.

I have found my Dad's family on Facebook. I am excited because now I am friends with 3 of my Aunts and 4 of my cousins. 2 of them I haven't seen since I was 4 but one of them remembers me. I found out through my Aunts that my dad moved to Wisconsin. So you think I heard about it from him? No. I have no idea how long they have been there. My step mom is a piece of work. But I looked them up on the internet and I am pretty sure I have found their address and phone number. HA HA HA HA HA!!! She can't get rid of me that easy! But I am pretty sad about it really. But I will get over it like I have gotten over the past 30 something years. It is getting better-or at least a little easier to understand. I just know it will always be like this and I have had some good moments and that is all they are- are moments with my dad I will have to come to peace with that and I think I can.

So on that sad note--say out loud "Senor Fuego Nada Peso" (you can say the AHHHHHHHHHH if you want to)

1 comment:

Janika said...

I have never named a car. I just named goats and kittens. I wish I could hang out with you guys more often. Oh, when does school start for y'all? :) I was thinking we could have a family get-together in August. MaryAnne can't get time before that.