Saturday, April 19, 2008

More yuck

I am not the only sick one. Kelsea and Hannahs mouths are full of canker sores too. That kind of explains Hannah's tiredness as well. She lost a tooth again. It was hanging there forever and the other tooth is half grown in behind it. She hit her mouth on the back of the sofa and out came that tooth finally. But I think that is how her canker sore started and it is still there. Today 3 of the girls are grumpy. One stirs up the youngest two into screaming crying frenzies.

Kelsea's team won bith games today. First game was 48-17. Kelsea scored 6 points. 2nd game got close. I think it was 28 to 24. Kelsea scored 2. That was a tough game. That was all we did besides me being ridiculous getting anything done still. I started my sheets last night. And they didn't get done. Sometime tonight I hope to have a made bed.

Get this. There is a youth fireside tomorrow morning at 8am before our stake conference at 10. Amber is playing piano for it.

Not much else to go on about. oh wait, one more thing-I had chips and salsa. I knew it was stupid. It hurt alot.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Isaac had a mouth full of canker sores a couple of weeks ago too. That's odd to me. He's never had them before, nor any of the other kids and you get it too. Idunno

The Woodward Family said...

I had that on my 18th birthday. It's awful. See if you can find liquid acidofolous at a health food store. Hold in in you mouth for several seconds, then swollow. It tastes bad, but it helped me. It can't hurt to try.