Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I was had!!

So I barely remembered it was April 1st. Oh by the way that is our kitty's birthday. No joke on that one. She is 5 now. Anyways, I was slow to get breakfast and Lee Joe was home. I turned on the water at about 11am and I got a shower. But I was slow to react. Sluggish nerves had me moving in slow motion. I think-I am getting sprinkled on my arm a little. I am getting sprinkled on my side, maybe I should move-as I squeal and move away from the water as it continues to spray the stove, and the wall and the papers next to the stove, far away from the sink and the door and the other wall and the floor in front of the stairs. Lee Joe laughes hysterically standing beside me but no where near the spray of water. Someone has taped the sprayer. Somewhat of a traditional April fools joke so I think I am an idiot. And then I am afraid to turn on the water again even though I have removed the tape from the sprayer. My instincts are working much better now since my side is wet. There is tape on the faucet too. We thought it was maybe Kelsea or Kylee being the guilty party. I pick up Hannah from school somewhat drier now and she tells me Autumn announced in the car that drove to them to school what SHE did. And that was our April fools day. Good thing the dead battery in the van was on Monday the 31.

1 comment:

Janika said...

That mischievous little toot! I wonder who gave her the idea.