Monday, April 21, 2008

Feeling better--

Feeling better after something like 5 days of progressive illness leads to a disaster house. Thanks kids and hubby! Now I am ughing and sighing over the disaster today. My mouth is still sore but nothing like Saturday or yesterday. I had a sinus headache this morning to add to it but the neti pot worked its magic and I am afflicted with that no more. Who taught me English? The kids did sort through the laundry but there are still some rags, dryer sheets and laundry baskets in the family room. It is time for a crack down!
It stinking snowed flakes again today but it wasn't even that cold. It is so strange.
I think I am yet again putting off the inevitable. My house needs some love.

3 comments:

Janika said...

Your entry wasn't long enough to effectively "put off the inevitable"

Kim and family said...

you didn't count the time reading through other blogs and reading stupid random internet stories of the day.

Janika said...

:)