Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm tired

I don't know why but I am starting the sore mouth exhaustion thing again. Food has no flavor when my mouth is like this. Hannah has been exhausted too. I haven't felt like blogging and getting to and from the store is ridiculously tiring. I did work Mon and Tues and that tends to put me there-intothe sore mouth exhaustion thing- but my two days at the school were rather uneventful. For once! There are still little dramas but no angry parents, only 1 car ran the crosswalk light, no 911 calling fax machines or anything else. So no excuse right now except maybe some stress. But that happens every day. Who knows. But the forsythia is blooming(the time when my allergies are THE WORST) and I am breathing like a champ with minimal sneezing, sniffing and nose blowing-that is a rejoicing moment for me.

Amber is like her sister or actually sets the example for the duct tape wearing child. She wore a mustache all day for mustache day at school yesterday. She was so excited because she has a collection of mustaches and now she got to show them off. What a weirdo. I don't have any pictures of her though. I never saw her in her mustache. She won her tennis match this week. This time her last name in the newspaper was Loy. I guess we will see how many ways they can mess up her name.

We are into the big end of the year project thingys now and I have to take Kylee to the public library afterschool so she can find a biography of someone. She just got done with a project of a family immigrant. She did one on a Lay ancestor that was charged with petty theft and sent to America to be an indentured servant.

I have to go find some kids at the school that belong to me.

1 comment:

Janika said...

It's funny how a name with only three letters can be messed up in so many ways. At least people don't mispronounce it when they read it.