Sunday, April 02, 2006

the week is over

So our Spring break is waning. I watch conference as I post. On the last leisurely day before the oncoming onslot of things to do next week.
I forgot to mention on Tuesday we saw Chronicles of Narnia, we all LOVED it.
The end of the week I scheduled pictures for Amber and Kelsea finally and got Amber to the eye doctor. They took very nice pictures. I will get them back the 17th and then I can share!
I colored my hair a dark auburn. It is called Sangria. It is fun and a big change.
Lee Joe worked in the yard on Sat. I have been getting to the painting in the bedroom here and there. Mostly touch up and trim.
It has rained a lot since Fri. I might get to try out the new lawn mower soon.
Next week-Dance, orch on Mon. Tues a band and orchestra concert. Weds YW and Activity days. Thurs-? Fri company is coming for the baptism on Sat. And that is a busy weekend ahead as well. I think I will take a nap on anticipation of things to come. And that is why this past week felt so good!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you got a lot done and enjoyed it. Love those times!!!

Maryanne said...

Are you looking for at least 15 years of busy weeks? When does amber start driving