Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Kelsea went back to school today after missing 6 days. All the teachers asked her if she is OK. SHe looked awful on Sunday. I could really see how much weight she has lost and she looked almost anorexic to me. I got called by the school today and picked up Kylee. She is running the fever that Kelsea started her nastiness with. Here we go again.

I moved into our new room once it I finished painting it and cleaning it all up. I tried to get Hannah's new room in order this weekend but I didn't get as far as I hoped. We did scrape off the popcorn ceiling and retextured it. I painted the ceiling tonight and the texture job looks nice. I am going nuts with the colors in her room. She really wants to help me paint. I have two walls left. Her new curtains are already up and we should be able to start getting more of her stuff in tomorrow I hope.

So I got a job at Wal-mart. I am suppose to work nights. THat is what I wanted with them. I had orientation today and was not feeing that good about it at all. I went to the school and picked up Kylee and asked them if the job opportunity there was a sure thing and she said it was so I got real excited over that so I believe that is what I should do. But now I have to call wal-mart back and tell them I have a better offer. That is so hard for me but better to do it now rather than later-when I am dead tired after working the 7 nights in a row they put me on the schedule to start out. Courage--I know I have it. I think I misplaced it somewhere.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck my little one! Good Luck!