Saturday, April 22, 2006

Kelsea is still sick. Poor thing. I took her to the doctor yesterday. They tested her for strep and she was negative. It is viral and she has to wait it out.

Amber had another tennis match yesterday. I got to go. Amber played a boy that really wanted to play another match at the end of everyone elses games. You could tell he has a had some experience and she beat him!! 4-2! The tennis coach is so excited over how well Amber is doing for being a first year. She also won the other match she played yesterday too. You go Amber!!

I moved into our new room yesterday! Woohoo! It is like being in a new house almost. The office still isn't done. I need to scrape the ceiling and retexture it in our old room but Hannah's stuff is already in the closet. And then I get to paint yet another room. Like I am complaining. Doing little girls rooms is great fun for me.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Yes thoes are July dates. It is great to have natural athelets as children. They can wright there own ticket. What does it look you guys are going to do this summer. As far as dates to come down