Saturday, April 29, 2006

Kelsea is still trying to cough up a lung. She missed Friday morning. I left her at home last night for the big concert last night because she would have been pretty disruptive. The concert was fantastic. That is our 6th year of having kids involved in that concert. This was the first year Amber knew some of the kids she performed with.
Kylee stayed home all week and I started to get it on THursday but I have fought it off.

I gave wal-mart the news that I wouldn't be working for them. I still need to go in and give them my stuff. I start at the school on the 11th. I am very excited.

We had a hamster plan a great escape again last night. At 6 am this morning we were hunting for the escapee. She survived! She was found under Kelsea's bed. She got out of an aquarium! Our neighbor borrowed our duct tape and nothing was taped down. We got our duct tape back today.

I had sad news this morning. My grandma in Texas passed away. She had been sick and was in the hospital. We heard last night she slipped into a coma. Early this moring she passed away. The funeral is Thursday. My mom and sister and I are headed to Clovis New Mexico for the funeral. Lee Joe is going to stay here and tend kids while we either fly or drive down. That has yet to be determined. It is a pretty quiet week so he should fare pretty well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's very sad news. I hope you will be able to enjoy your trip with the ladies though. Take care LeeJoe!