Monday, April 03, 2006

Here are the bonuses- where we live, Amber and Kelsea can walk home from their activities at the school. When the weather is nice and after the time change, the girls can also ride bikes or walk to the church on Weds. It hasn't been that nice yet. Spring brings concerts. We have one this week but both girls are in it thank goodness. Amber is in two honor groups this year and one has a concert on the 18th and then she will have rehearsals for the other group on the 25th and then the 27th os a dress rehearsal for both groups and then the concert on the 28th. Amber could take Driver's ED 7 months ago and can still take it. Our problem has been we are too busy for it now and it costs over $150 to take. And as soon as she takes it she could have her drivers license. I don't know that I am ready for that. Next year could be the problem though because the High school is not in walking distance. She only has 3 more years. Oh My!

Basically, some weeks are busier than others. I like the less busy ones. I think all the Dr appts and ortho apts and surgeries put me under and in need of the rest. I can't believe it already but the school year is almost over. I wondered if my car enjoyed it's vacation as well.

They are talking about building a new Elementary school that is near the JR High . I would so love that because that would mean less commuting to and from the elementary school. My kids could walk there too! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Only three more years I can't imagin that soon it will be Ryleigh.