Friday, April 14, 2006

good week

I am so glad this week has been a quiet sort of normal kind of week. Monday- dance ond orchestra. Tuesday was my day to fill. I did yard work and painted the downstairs some more. Weds-I had an Appointment. I have checked the calendar all week to make sure I wasn't forgetting and appointment somewhere else. THursday I tried to Hannah to the library for story time but they changed the time. So it was the first beautiful warm day we have had so I took Hannah to the zoo. SHe has been begging me to go there. So we had really nice time. It is so nice to have a little one that doesn't need a stroller anymore. The flooring is 100% done downstairs.Today is uneventful. I will probably paint some more after I pick up Kailyn and then Lee Joe and I are going to the temple tonight and out to dinner. I have made dinner almost all week. Next week will be super busy again.

There could be a job change in the works for Lee Joe and I may be getting a job as well. But I sure will miss Hannah if I get a day job. I am also looking at working at night. We are about to owe over $4000 for Lee Joe's surgery and he needs another surgery for the hearing aid. What is insurance for anyway?

Amber has surprised herself with her first tennis experience. She is beating kids in matches that have had a few seasons experience. She is not in the beginners group either.
The rest of the girls are doing well. Autumn and Kylee learned how serious mom is when it comes to cleaning their room. I gave them 2 evenings to clean it. At the end of the 2nd night at 8:30 I went in with a container ant put everything that wasn't up in it. CLean lanudry on their beds & toys on the floor. THey cried but we have been going through this with them for months now. Last night they got the bucket back and had an hour to clean it out and low and behold they got it done in less time. THe alarm is set for them to get up earlier in the morning so they can make their beds and do quick clean up before school. Two days into this and it is working. We will see how long we can keep it up.

No comments: