Wednesday, March 05, 2008

UGH!

So, I am mad at so many things at the moment today that I need to change my attitude so things will go more smoothly and one thing that is making me mad is how stupid my computer is acting. There are too many things to rant about so I won't.

Kylee may get her braces off in a few months. She has not had them on for very long either so that was good news.

I worked the past 2 days and last night Kylee and Autumn had a choir concert. It was a good concert. Kylee sang her solo on Saturday. She sang "Scarbourough Fair" She did a beautiful job. The music teacher told me how proud she was of Kylee because that was the best she sang it.

Amber kind of made varsity on tennis but they put too many kids on varsity she she may get bumped down to JV but she doesn't care. Either way works for her.

I need to get my clean laundry out of the bathroom so we can walk in there again. I am starting to find the clean surfaces in my house. I need to distract my anger elsewhere before I call my cell phone company about all the charges whoever stole Kelsea's phone charged to my phone. It was about $70 in charges.

1 comment:

Janika said...

I like the title of your post. We seem to be of the same feeling lately.