Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day off!

I am so glad I don't work full time but I have had plenty to drag me down in the mud besides working. I felt like I had the flu last night and this morning. I feel better now though like I can get something done but I am not. I have been super stessed but trying to tell myself things will be OK and things did get better today. I have worked so much this month I should have a nice paycheck when birthdays hit again in March.


This week Amber started Tennis. There went my afterschool driver but that didn't matter too much because I was already at the school 2 out of 3 days. But I don't have worry about getting Amber home from practice. Kelsea is debating whether or she is playing tennis or doing track. She is practicing Tennis to see if she is going to like it but she will start in a few weeks. I kind of liked the little girl I helped. I got to help her again Weds morning. She did really well except at recess she was hitting and didn't come in until I went out and got her. I wasn't out there during recess and the kid she was hitting was my own little kindergartner. How sad. Those people that work with the special needs kids really have a tough job. It is exhausting to work with kids that are not like all the others. I count my blessings after I work with those kids. But I like so many of the kids that are in the ERR at the school has but boy can they have some super bad moments.


Hannah went back to the eye doctor. She was seeing too well through the plastic cover they put over the lens on her glassses over her good eye so they gave her one that obscures her good eye more. That eye sees exceptionally well. She is getting new glasses. They are purple. She is very excited about them. I talked to a first grade teacher and her kindergarten teacher about having Hannah tested for GATE for next year. Her kindergarten teacher thinks she should be tested so I think that could happen later in March or early April.


Kylee had a rough week with friends. She was getting excluded and she was sad about it. She has talked to her teacher and we hope things are improving for her. Kylee performed a solo on violin on Saturday and played very well. I was impressed, I didn't think she was going to do as well as she did and she sounded better than many of the other kids in her group. She has a singing solo this Sat. Autumn has her typical drama that goes on with her friends again. A couple of girls like to stir the pot and cause lots of fights and divisions between their friend group. Aren't girls fun. Ugh. Kelsea ran home from YW last night because of something that happened between her and the Ymens president. He is kind of rough physically and something happened between them and it upset Kelsea a bunch. That is not the first time that has happened. So we will probably have to address that. Amber is fine and I can't drag stuff out of her so much since she isn't captive in a car anymore with me after school. I get tiny bits and pieces about her life. According to Amber it is very uneventful. I suppose no news is good news right? She probably just forgot about it. She did have her birthday party on Friday. It was a nice party and so easy! Teenagers do a good job of taking care of themselves unless they get too loud. Which happened during Catch Phrase. And the 3 youngest all went to someone else's house and Kelsea was so tired she kept to herself and went to bed early.


The weather is holding up. Lee Joe is working more. YAY! Gets him out of the house and earning money. Oh yeah, he is healthy again too.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Kelsea and who else have birthdays in March, and when?

Kim and family said...

Kelsea is the 15th. She is 15! Autumn is the 21 she will be 10. I will have 4 kids in double digits. EWWW. Potential for 4 teens right there. This hardly ever happens but Easter is 2 days after Autumn's birthday along with spring break.