Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's back!

Lee Joe and Autumn are home today sick. Kylee will probably come home early. I made her go at least the morning for orchestra. They have sore throats and colds. I guess we have sick quota to fill that we haven't filled yet.

I had a day and a half of quiet over the weekend. Amber and Kelsea decided to come home early on Sat. Saturday night we went out to Nampa to see my cousin Siena play basketball against Northwest Nazarene University. She plays for Central Washington University. Siena's team lost but it was fun watching her play. She is 5ft 3. The shortest person on both teams and she was rebounding and taking charge.

Sunday got nuts. One of those days where everything seems to show up on one day. Kylee and Autumn sang with some other girls at a retirement center. We went to my moms for an Ashlee and Grandma Lane B-day party. Then we had a convert baptism to go to. Then we went back to my moms. At least there was no school on Mon. On Monday I went visiting teaching and the 3 youngest went to my visiting teaching companion's house. Then afterwards their girls came here. We cleaned house and the yard-which hasn't been touched since fall and with a horse of a dog that can be quite disgusting. Amber took all the girls to the park. Amber and Kelsea played tennis. Kelsea and Kylee fought and Kylee Autumn and Hannah at some point played together. Kelsea tried to play dodge the tennis balls while Amber and her friends were playing tennis. But I think Kylee was the one who tagged Kelsea in the forehead with one-hence the fight.

I worked at the school yesterday. Nothing crazy but the phone ringing nonstop so it was fine. I got the car washed! That was an accomplishment. I barely got home and the school called me about Autumn so I had to go back and bring her home. Kylee came home not feeling well so all their Tuesday stuff didn't happen. But Kylee broke a string on the violin so I had to go get it fixed. Kelsea had her intro to the high school last night at the open house. So it was a very busy day. Lee Joe had also invited some of the young scouts to our house to play bowling on our Wii. He wasn't here and neither was I for very long so Amber was in charge. She did a good job with the 8 little boys and their 2 leaders.

Sorry-no pictures yet.

1 comment:

Janika said...

You are so wonderfully thorough in posting how thoroughly busy you are.