Monday, February 11, 2008

Guitar Hero

The girls are Guitar Hero addicted. Lee Joe and I are annoyed by most of the music. I have played it though. Amber and Kelsea could play it on and on. Amber and Kelsea woke up seriously late this morning. Kelsea had to write off seminary so she played Guitar Hero before school. Hannah can play it. She cracks us up. She actually gets to the end of the songs. She is so little it is funny to watch her play it. Autumn says it is too hard so she is the only one with no interest.

I feel like crap again today. My shoulders are going out at least once a week. I didn't use the fancy neti pot yesterday and at bedtime I had a headache. I had it all night and have had one all morning. It is all sinus. So freaking annoying, I can't stand it. So I have had to use the thing today twice and it is slowly easing up. Medicine doesn't work at all. I didn't have to be at the school today. Thank goodness. It just feels like the day is a waste. I don't have anything else I want to complain about so have great day-Hey it hasn't snowed since last Thursday. It is weird. And it above 40. That is weird too.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

My boys played Guitar Hero 'til one of the guitars broke. Anthony has pretty much beaten all 4, Rhett only plays the Police songs, over, and over, and over, and over, and...you get the idea.

Janika said...

My kids wore out Rock Band for us too. There are only so many songs, and you can master them on four instruments as well as the 4 levels. We broke our Guitar but have sent it off to be repaired, as per warranty. Fortunately we have xbox, and we can use a Live account to download new songs--not that I am ultra-crazy about any of those songs.

Unknown said...

just checking in. Wanted to let you know I do that every so often.

I cannot believe my baby amber is 17 either! Holy Mole'!