Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter's over!

I guess the bright side is I am kind off in April from birthday parties-not really-Autumn's friend party has to happen in April. And Easter is over already. I never got the Easter decor out but I think I have only put the Happy Easter outdoor thing out for the past 3 years. We did eggs Saturday night-like close to 9 and I need to remember to do them at least on Friday because the girls go to church with dyed fingers. They enjoyed their baskets and they looked for eggs from the Easter bunny early Sunday. Church is at 9 and Amber and Kelsea were playing oboe and violin in sacrament and all of the rest of us but Hannah were singing in the choir.

We went to my mom's house after my nap and the oldest 2 played again at the senior home. My mom made a fantastic dinner for us all. We watched Enchanted.

Oh yeah, Friday was Autumn's big day. I volunteered at the school and saw Kylee get her award for the solo she did and Autumn and Kylee were recognized for being in honor choir. We went to Build a Bear after school and she picked out two outfits at the Children's Store. We took it easy until everyone came at 7 for her family party. She got a bunch of tinkerbell stuff and a really pretty dress from my mom, a game for her nintendo gameboy and a movie from my sister. She enjoyed her birthday a bunch.

And the dryer is working again. It is still kind of unknown if the dryer is tempermental or if there are fuse issues. We are taking it super easy today since it is raining and it is not necessary to over do anything anyway. I don't mind the kids being home. I like not having a tight schedule.

I did change my blog so it didn't take up so much of the page since I like to say so much when I blog. And because it was time but I am not sure if I am super happy with it yet.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Easter is over and I want to see some pictures. Surly you have some of birthday parties. Glad to here that the washer is back on line. Love you talk to you soon.