Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another B-day week

I am still recovering. Just full of snot now. Like you wanted to know that. I can breathe now. I had a chest pain and had hard time cimbing stairs without being seriously out of breath. The pain is gone in my chest along with the short of breath thing. It is all sinus now which has become the norm for me. I am still a little run down but able to do what I need to.

I haven't done much this week. I think I spent my whole day yesterday in the car. I have so much to do. Kelsea is having a friend party on Friday night. The girls have the activity day leaders and girls coming to visit their rooms and have snack thing today. It was great incentive for bedroom cleaning but I need to get busy on the rest of the house. There is stake YW standards night tonight and Amber is leaving tomorrow for Lewiston for a Tennis tournament.

We have had some success with guppy breeding. We have 1 full grown male and 2 full grown females. We have 2 babies that are getting bigger. We had a ton of new babies this weekend. But fewer now. Lee Joe and Autumn watched one of the females give birth and then watched her eat several of her just born babies. Who knew guppies were cannibalistic. I think we know now where some of the babies went.

I am putting off the inevitable yet again. I am all for the self cleaning house.

I just found out that Kelsea made the AAU team!! AAU stands for Amateur Athletic union. It has the potential to get Kelsea on the higher level teams at Capital. It is so competitive. More busy though. 2 practices a week and 2 games on Saturdays for about 5 weeks.

4 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Have fun, but take it easy! Get yourself better!

I was wondering how your fish tank was going. We'd love to get one, but don't have the room, so we have the beta in a bowl, and the gold fish is in a little like 5 gallon table top tank.

I just love watching fish.

Janika said...

I miss my beta! I am feeding my baby--as usual, but I am certainlyputtinf off housekeeping.

Maryanne said...

Tell kelsey good job. She's got skills. That comes from me. And Happy birthdays.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.