Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A good movie

I don't know why I am up this late. I was fixing music on my ipod because I haven't felt like doing anything else. But we went to a movie today with some Christmas money I have been holding on to. We have been wanting to see Enchanted and so today we went to the very nice expensive clean theatre to see it. My sister met us there with my neice and one of Kylee's friends came. Lee Joe suffered through it and felt it was good too. Go see it. It has some great twists and really over does the fairytale movie thing on purpose in parts. I bought the "Happy working song" and "That's how you know" from the movie. It was worth it and we had a nice family time. I am going to bed to continue to try and kick the obnoxious ailment I have that I am not helping right now by another late night. New Years night someone was firing off fireworks at almost 3 am and one landed outside our windows in the back yard. Such fun.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Emylie's YW leader took her class to see it a few weeks ago. She loved it and insists that we see it as well.

There are a lot of good movies out (I mean with a PG or G rating this season. We took the whole crowd to the buck flick and split between Mr. Magorium and Bee Movie.

Maryanne said...

We saw Alvin and the Chipmonks. That was pretty good. Ryleigh and Dustin sat through the whole thing. Very cute. Dee Slep through the last hour of the movie. He was sleepy.