Friday, January 18, 2008

I must gush some more

So you are probably sick of the gushing on the basketball. But I must go on. Kelsea team had there first game on the city tournament. Why they set this up-the #1 team plays the #8 team-last place. They won by plenty. The score was like almost 60 to 38 or 40. But the most fun was Kelsea was a firecracker. She started and she scored the first basket and then the 3rd and a free throw. She made around 10 points in that game. She shot a few more times but missed. She didn't play a lot either compared to some games. The non starters got a lot of playing time which is great. The team they played is like the most pushing and shoving team out there. Their coach got a technical and then an intentional foul was called on another girl but that was like after she did about 3 other shove jobs before that and they were all on a girl on Kelsea's team that has bruised her ribs in one of the past games. Anyways they have a game on Tuesday. We are not sure who they are playing and then again on Weds. Then a break from sports for the first time this year.

As far as everything else. It is finals week. The girls schedule is weird. Amber is driving more. I am driving less. That is kind of nice. It is kind of boring. But you know, boring is good. I have exercised about 3 times this week. This morning I walked at the mall and got almost 8000 steps in on my pedometer. I have been playing the Wii by myself and with the girls. I went pro in bowling--I wish it was for real. That would be cool.

3 comments:

Janika said...

Basketball is so much fun. Mike doesn't get it, though. He is a football guy. I was really disappointed that Isaac didn't make the team this year.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you there is a recesive basketball gene in our family. But once is shows through its hard to stop. Tell her good luck from her Uncle who's a basketball has-been and probably will never play again. Darn Knee problems. :-)

Maryanne said...

Yes good luck to kelsea. I have been working out almost every day for the last three months and I have only lost 8lbs and I wear the same size. It is pretty disheartning