Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter can leave now

I liked the snow on Sunday but I think the winter blahs have set in. I am trying to enjoy the lack of yard work. But I think winter can go away now. We have had about the amount snow from the past 3 winters already. Lee Joe needs some work.

I heard that a boy that is in band with Amber was in terrible car wreck yesterday. His brother that is in Kylee's class was also hurt but has stitches in his lip and a concussion. These boys are a part of a really large family that has kids in all of the girls classes except for Hannah's. They are so poor. It is actually very sad. I guess it sounds like the boy will be in the hospital awhile. I am sure all the girls will be telling me something about it today when they get home.

I blogging to early to give results of the impending game this afternoon.

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

We have had a ton of snow too. I'm SOOOO ready for it to go away. There has been snow on the groud for almost 3 weeks...

Only 151 days to the first day of summer, so keep your chin up.