Thursday, November 29, 2007

Everyone is gone-

I guess everyone but Dove is gone from the blogging world this week. Probably the almost Dec hurricane that is going on. I should be doing hundreds of things other than being here. Procrastination at its best I guess. I fought with my computer all day yesterday and thought I lost a bunch of California pictures then found them and had problems just trying to upload pictures from recently on the computer. I was a stressed out mess from it and am still further behind in my must dos- here are some pics to all the people that are not out there this month.



Autumns Thanksgiving program

Uncle Rex and his dog Roxy-sure that's a motorcycle riding front carrier.

Pep Band -------------------9th grade Basketball


Homecoming forever ago.






2 comments:

Janika said...

Amber looks fabulous

Unknown said...

I'm back!!. . .Well once in a while. I'm opn the computer almost all Day. . .

See my auctions

My user ID is Beautifulbotique. I have about 100 items listed for sale right now and have and can't wait for the positive return in the bank account.