Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Hallothanksgivchristmas

I think that is what we should call this time of year when the holidays feel like they start running into each other. I can't believe that Thansgiving is this coming week already. It already feels like the holiday season. It could be because they were running Christmas like commercials the day after Halloween. But Lee Joe, Amber, Kelsea and Amber's friend all say that it feels like Christmas. That usually doesn't happen until December for me but I feel it too. I think Boise feels as well because the traffic around us yesterday was seriously obnoxious. It took me 30 minutes to pick up Amber from the high school and then get to the little girls. That should take 7 to 15 minutes at the most. We are five minutes away from the only mall in town. It took me 30 minutes to get to and from the mall yesterday before 4pm!! on a friday-well fridays are busier than most week days but that was more like Saturday afternoon traffic in December.

We have had two invitations for Thanksgiving this year. One to Eastern Idaho and one to Seattle. My family is all going to Seattle to see my Aunt, Uncle and Grandfather. I have left it to Lee Joe to decide where. He is leaning towards Seattle and we may hit Eastern Idaho over Christmas break. I don't have to cook the Turkey-did you see my turkey dance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a little hard to be vague but when you have criminals that will do what ever it takes to take revenge you need to compromise somehow. But the one thing that gripes me is he has a ebay account with names address and phone number so really what is the difference. Hope your holidays go smoothley

Janika said...

It has been busy at BB&B all week, and it is not even "black friday" yet. I have been staring at Christmas decorations for the past month, without letting it register, but it now feels like Christmas. I'm good with that. Because I am out of town, I don't get to set up my decorations until next weekend.