Wednesday, November 07, 2007

So far this week-

Lee Joe is back at work. There are no lasting effects from his episode on Sunday. Or none that are obvious. He has an apointment next week with a neurologist. I forgot to mention what a good job Amber did while we were at the hospital. I had a roast on for dinner but it took awhile before I called the house and when I did Amber was making the rest of dinner without being told to do it. I was so impressed because she lacks her own initiative sometimes. Good kid. But the day wasn't without some sisterly abuse in our absence.

My van had an oil change a few weeks ago and ever since the oil pressure light comes on and dings at me when I am idling at stoplights. We do that a lot here in Boise. So it happens a lot. And something is wrong with our tub. It is leaking into the downstairs bathroom still. We need to make time to figure out whats leaking before there is much more damage. The downstairs bathroom already needed work on the ceiling in there. It looks like the tub has a crack.

This week is interesting. It is parent teacher conference week. For some reason the school assigned me a time on Weds that makes this afternoon a huge nightmare. Piano from 3:30 to 4:30 I need to go to the jr high for Kelsea's conferences at 4:30 and I might need to go back Thursday and on Thursday I need to go to Amber's. Lee Joe has Scouts from 6-7, oh yeah-he has a new calling too. The little girls have their conferences from 6:20-to 7:20 which overlaps YW. I, of course, was in charge. Everyone is coming over here. And somehow Kelsea needs to get to basketball practice at some point. But what makes the day a bit more enjoyable is I get to stay home all day until then. Hannah doesn't have school today. That is SOOO nice. Kylee and Autumn are home after early morning choir tomorrow. And everyone is out on Friday. So I think I can get a handle on some stuff and I am still trying to tile that small strip in the kitchen and the girls that are downstairs still need shelves put up in their rooms. So I am going to think positive and we will see how much I can tackle! I need to get busy.

1 comment:

Janika said...

I wish I had a house to have unfinished projects in. I don't mind that the landlord has to pay for the removal of 3 dead trees out front, but it would be nice to make changes, or even fantasize about what I would like to do if I had some money. I have to move in six months anyway due to space limitations.