Friday, February 24, 2006

Quiet day

Another quiet Friday. I picked up Kailyn. That has been it so far. Amber is up in Idaho City on an Honor Society retreat for the day. They are suppose to be playing in the snow and having fun but the news reported that their water system in Idaho City is messed up so hopefully they can still have fun.

The weather here has been beautiful the last 3 days. Sunny and almost 50 degrees. I need to clean the back yard before it rains next week.

Our room is much closer to done. The window is all trimmed out. All that is left is to finish the painting. We need to trim around the closet and door and the flooring. I have a couple of tropical ocean pictures I just framed for the room. Our neighbor is going to come over and work on sheetrocking the office and closets this weekend. I just love that kind of stuff. We are "dreaming" about maybe digging out the crawl space and turning it into a basement. Lee Joe wants a pool table for some reason. I would like a separate laundry space and storage and a movie theatre room. Lee Joe could dig it out. We will see. It is fun to dream.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

I could have done your sheet rocking for free. Not only am I skilled with weapons. I learned how to dry wall in the first marrage. I can't wait to get up there and see it. SOMEDAY I WILL GET UP THERE.

Unknown said...

Kim are you going to be able to find a free week or 2 this summer to go to NV and play? Leejoe will probably have to start asking now. WE NEED YOU! oe the family reunion will be incomplete.

Digging out sounds like a lot of work. What about Adding on to the house instead? Will zoning permit it?