Wednesday, February 08, 2006

post b-day party

Amber and Kelsea went to a school dance Mon. Playing oboe was difficult so Amber missed honor Orchestra. She said that there was a blacklight in the gym and her nose glowed. One of the instructions on her after care sheet said that she wasn't suppose to smile excessively.
Kylee and Autumn both came home with prescriptions Monday
I sent Kylee and Autumn to school on Tuesday hoping they could make it. I brought them both home at 11. We went shopping for Amber even though they didn't feel well. We went to Build A bear and they made a bear for Amber with a WNBA basketball outfit and they each got and outfit for their bears. We had a nice birthday for Amber. Melissa and David gave her an i-dog, it is real cute. My mom gave her scrapbooking cds for the computer. She got clothes, a pillow topper thing for her bed, a big book of classical piano music,and the bear, I guess that was it. I am going to take her out later for a CTR ring.
Kelsea is skiing for the first time with her PE class. We will see how that went later tonight when she gets home.
Kylee made it to school today, Autumn didn't. I am just home today taking a much needed breather of a day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a SuperWoman! Keep it up!!

Maryanne said...

I will look forward to hearing about the ski trip not so much the day of the ski trip but the day after that is when the pain sets in. Sorry I'm a bad aunt that does not give gifts I think it runs in the family.