Monday, February 06, 2006

I see sick people

Well it's Mon and now Kylee and Autumn are both home from school today. I think Kylee has strep. She will go to the Dr this afternoon with Autumn who is barking like a seal. Dylan wasn't feeling well either and I brought him home when I picked up Kailyn. So I get to take 5 little kids with me this afternoon to the Dr's office. It quiets down this evening a bunch. Kylee and Autumn won't be going to dance or basketball.

Sat was the overlapping game day. First Amber did some service for Honor society. Some of her friends saw her nose. A lot of her friends were sweet to her. One friend asked her what nose did she pick out? I watched some of Kelsea's game and then went to Kylee and Autumn's. Kelsea's team won 22 to 6. Kelsea scored 4 points. She was guarding a friend on the other team, she was kind and didn't guard her too tough. Kylee and Autumn were cute. Kylee was still feeling kind of yucky so she trooped through the game. she probably shouldn't have played.
We came home and super cleaned the house and Lee Joe said if we got close to done we would go look at sofas for the living room. We got close to done. I went to the stores and Lee Joe took Kelsea to a birthday party. he met me at the store and we got a great deal on a burgundy leather sofa. It is so pretty. We brought it home in time for our super bowl bash that became more of a small hurrah. Which was fine really because my house is still pretty clean. and the living room lookes so nice. It was a good excuse to go out and get something.
So sunday my sister and her family came, Matt and Ashlee came(his daughter) and our neighbors from around the corner came. And Lee Joe was so excited that his team won.

And the big, happy and somewhat depressing news is Amber is 15 tomorrow. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. And that means I am getting old. Oh my.I am really blessed with her. I couldn't have asked for a better mellow teenager. She loves her music and has a great sense of humor. We are just starting the boy and girl discovery thing and she is not consumed with who likes who. She loves church and has a natural testimony. She enjoys seminary, sings louder than the rest of the teenagers there and knows who she is. She is very responsible and intelligent. And sensitive to those around her-if they aren't her sisters. She has been so good about her nose. She is not bothered by the nose cast too much. She did say on Friday when we went shopping for button up shirts for her(she can't where pull over shirts because of her cast) she was glad since she didn't have her contacts or glasses on that she couldn't see who was staring at her nose.

We have to brush lots of hair before we go to the Dr. Everyone, have a good day!!

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Happy Birthday Amber. I know you wont read thins until tomorrow so I know it will be your birthday. I Sorry to hear that you are all sick still. But I love you from a distance.

Unknown said...

What a sweet girl Amber sounds like you wrote that beautifully. The girls will cherish the website when they are older!