Wednesday, April 08, 2009

random pics

Blogger is having issues while I try upload a few more pictures. Anyways, I took pictures at the girls tennis matches on Tuesday. I was so impressed with my camera-finally. It seems to get better at picture taking the more I use it. I am pretty sure it is not just me. I took great pictures with Melissa's camera that is the same brand and now this one is starting to behave like hers. What I was trying to show was that the coolest part in this pic is seeing the tennis ball so clearly. So I will to post more pics a little later. Amber's movement is not blurry either. Hooray for great action shots!

The drawback of the girls being on Varsity tennis is the coaches(all guys) I guess, pick the uniforms for the year. This year the dress barely covered Amber and Kelsea's butts and they have "cleavage" whether or not they have any. Ridiculous. My girls are funny. Amber wore her guy shorts under her dress and Kelsea wore long spandex shorts. And they usually wear some sort of under tank top underneath. By the way-Amber won her singles match. It lasted so long and she was so tired. She wins with consistency even she practically hits it back to her opponent everytime. Eventually they will mess up and that is how she won. Kelsea won her doubles match this day.

This is near dowtown Boise. I love the skyline pictures too.
I totally love the town we live in!

Fun on the tramp



1 comment:

Janika said...

I couldn't see the ball at first. I was not expecting it to be above the fenceline.