Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ack ugh and blah

I went to the chiropractor yesterday. My neck is starting to feel like flesh and my back included was starting to feel less like an exoskeleton and more like some relaxed muscle but I think I undid all that in two days. Two crazy days at work and I have a neck spasm but I also have tendonitis in my shoulder that flares up in the morning when I wake up with fury. In the past two days we had a grandma threaten to sue the school because we had to send the granddaughter home for the 2nd time with head lice. Grandma says "she doesn't have headlice" and the evidence is more than 7 bugs taped to the paper. We had the most volatile child in the school ready to explode yesterday and he really did it today. The child should be suspended but they just put with him " you should expel everybody on the playground over there or I am going to kill them all" from the mouth of a 4th grader. Today he punched a girl several times because she pinched him for not listening to her telling him to stop harrassing another student. On and On and to finish the day some kid put a bead in his ear. He tells us there is something in there but he really doesn't know how it got there because he didn't do it. HE DIDN'T DO IT REALLY--he says. Some gal I work with won't leave my desk and computer alone. And yeah it goes on and on. With the PE teacher almost running me down in the crosswalk to end the day. I hope tomorrow is better, I am taking Friday off. Someone said there is only 5 weeks left so vacation sounds great!! At least I get one. That is the light that I will chase. To bed I go. I was headed there 30 minutes ago.

1 comment:

jadell said...

oh it's fun to have an insight of what "really" goes on in a school office. Espcially since when I'm there it's always nice and calm... You're too cute!:)

Sirah