Saturday, April 25, 2009

Internet down!!!

I was without internet since Thursday night. You would have thought that the outside world disappeared. But it is only Saturday morning and after the quest guy came I am hooked up again before 10 am. That put me in a long overdue cleaning frenzy-even after a long week and how tired I already was. I WILL post pics and I might need to take one to print and hang in the office to show how it should look. But I cheated. The paper trail is now in one box and I still need to go through it. anyways.......

My oldest 2 are having a blast in California. I wish every time I talk to them that I could have gone. But it is really good for them to have that time with friends. Before Kelsea left she was kissed on the cheek by a boy. And at Disneyland another one tried real hard to hold her hand and then she ditched him for that and then the Quiznos guy told her she had nice eyes and that was in a 24 hour period. Amber has been with her boyfriends nonstop. His parents are chaperones so no worries there. There was a Hugh Jackman sighting. But my girls were not the ones to spot him and I guess he just got his handprints in the whatever place that is and Amber at least saw the freshly imprinted cement. They went to the Santa Monica pier and walked on the beach. I think there was an attempt at Kelsea double dating with a boy on the trip with Amber and her boyfriend. They are back at Disneyland today all day until 10 and then they make their way home.

Now I need to get off this balsted computer and finish all the awesomeness I started last night.

No comments: