Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So busy

I don't really have time to blog but I am looking forward to tomorrow and Friday-I will be home more. I subbed Fri and Mon and half of Tues. I have the usual Halloween run around. But with Kindergarten I get to go to the school 2 times for parties and take Amber some food for one of her classes in between. I got to drive kids to school from seminary this morning. I did Autumn and Hannah's hair this morning for their costumes. Autumn hair needed to be curly all over. She slept in rollers and we curled her hair in ringlets-ish and Hannah has Belle hair. Kylee's hair was done last night. I plan on remembering to take pictures this year-I don't know what happened to me last year. Now I need a shower and to get myself going.

By the way, I got my first call last week from a teacher telling me one of my daughters has been naughty, more like disrespectful in one of her classes. Can you guess who? More on that later.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

2 comments:

Janika said...

Isaac had been in in-school suspension 3 times before he was halfway through first grade. You have girls in high school and this is your first "naughty call?" Count your blessings!

Kim and family said...

I laughed at it really because I had a feeling I would either get a call from him or hear about it at parent teacher conferences. It wound up being something I couldn't be 100% mad at her for.