Sunday, October 07, 2007

I wish--

I wish I knew a little more about computers so I could figure out why mine is acting so retarded right now. I have a bunch of issues so I can't get all the pictures on the computer right now. And there are so many I want to download.

Amber just got home from her competition in Washington. It is 2:30 in the morning here. They did come home with a trophy. They took 3rd in their division but they didn't make it into finals but they did a great job from the way it sounds.

I am in the middle of a big bedroom over haul and change over project. We filled 3 trash bags full of clothes from the 3 youngest and three trashbags full of trash from Kylee and Autumn's room. Kylee is about to get her own room, Hannah is about to share her room with Autumn, we will move upstairs and Kelsea down into our current room. Amber stays where she is. I was suppose to do this in August. I hope I can find enough time this week to keep it up. So far Kylee and Autumn's room is half empty. What isn't in there is in the family room.

Off to bed.

1 comment:

Janika said...

I remember when I used to really enjoy being that busy and having that many projects. I would miss it if I didn't have a job that wore me out so much.