Friday, October 12, 2007

OWW

Maybe if I could take my eye out, my head would stop hurting so bad. I've lost my momentum on the room change because I have been sick and busy for 3 days. Today I can rest. Just a volleyball game afterschool and the usual pickup schedule. I was sick all day long yesterday and worked at the school for 45 minutes early in the morning and had an appointment for me and then an appointment for Kylee to get a tooth pulled. I was miserable and asked Lee Joe if he would take the girls to the school carnival. he said he would. But at 4 everything just kind of went away. I took medicine all day that helped little I took some hours before it decided to just ease up. I made dinner, Lee Joe didn't make it back and I took the kids and felt OK and then as soon as I got home it slowly came back and today I feel the same. HMM-
I am going back to bed. Even though my house looks like it blew up in every room. Right now I don't care.

6 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

I had a migraine yesterday...came home and slept for like 4 hours, and was forced into getting up to put a frozen pizza in the oven because Anthony "didn't want to". I feel for you. Hope you get better soon!

Maryanne said...

I am so happy that I don't have any of thoes bad headachs. My neighbor found out that his were caused from a staff infection and a slow drip after he got a spinal tap. All of that sounds terribel. The kids look great and I want you to come to NV. The end

Janika said...

That stinks :( I'm sorry. Hope you feel better!!

Janika said...

The eloquence of the previous comment was brought to you by Lexi.

Kim and family said...

Tell Lexi when she comes over again that I said hi!!

♥Lexi Luee♥ said...

Heyy!!! It's mwah lexi. Sooo yaa HI Kim!