Thursday, September 20, 2007

Poor Hannah

Hannah missed school yesterday. Her throat was really sore. And she was so bummed when she realized she missed getting a 3rd grade buddy. She was so sad all day about it. She went today but her nose was pretty runny and by tonight she is even worse. She may not make it again tomorrow. She loves school. Her teacher really enjoys her. I have to work tomorrow but she may get time with dad. I am in the ERR and I hear there is new girl that is really REALLY difficult. Hopefully I won't have to work with her. I kind of dread days in the ERR. It always depends on the day. Those people don't get paid enough. Most of the kids that were there last year are gone. But they were all kids I liked though.

I may have an update on the teenage soap opera for later but it won't get posted until after the weekend. We have to shop for a homecoming dress this weekend.

I tried to take a power nap at 5 today. Mistake. I went out completely until 6:30 and jumped out of bed thinking the kids weren't up for seminary and school. OOps. They were just not getting dinner. I am surprised I didn't get woke up by someone before that. I guess I needed it but now I should be sleeping so I can get up for school in the morning.

We will see if there is a riot in the house in the morning over the absence of bagels in the house. I have already heard about it before bed. The girls think it is the end of the world because there are no bagels. Apparantly froot loops and waffles are insufficient. Well that is more like snack food not breakfast for me too though. There are no bagels so now they starve I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freak out if I don't have chewey granola bars or Quaker breakfast squares to take with me to work. So I know the feeling.

Janika said...

Chuckles about the "power nap." Poor starving, bagelless children.