Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy

It's so busy I shouldn't be blogging but Kylee is 11 today! This Sunday she was moody like a teenager. We are on our way to 3 teenagers-EEWwww. We will see if I get a chance to blog until after Sunday. I should have lots of pictures after this week too. Between a hair do for Kylee, Homecoming for Amber, First time marching in uniform this season on Friday, two birthdays, and yeah, we are almost too busy for birthdays. But Kylee is getting a bike. Gotta run and clean and laundry and whatever else shows it's ugly head besides the lawn that hasn't been mowed in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Isaac mows lawns for extra money, but because between my husband and son (whom I taught how to mow because I refused to do it, because I refused to nag my husband) neither could get the job done, we have to pay the landlord and extra $60/month for her to have someone do lawncare.

Happy Birthday Kylee!

Maryanne said...

Happy late birthday. I love to mow the lawn I also like to vacume. I mowed the lawn today as a matter of fact. I can't to see my family.