Monday, July 23, 2007

This week--



Well, we set up an aquarium this weekend. At first it looked awful how we set it up and today rearranged things ,I put a few more things in it and was trying to figure out why the water got cloudy. It will be two weeks before we get our first fish. It is already a costly hobby but once we get going on it should be spending next to nothing.

Kelsea and I went to get the new Harry Potter book on Saturday. She is reading it, I am trying to resist because there is too much on my to do list. The girls also got a Phantom of the Opera piano and lyrics book and they have been playing/singing it for 3 days now.

We are planning a special secret trip. All the girls know right now is we are leaving on Saturday and will be gone a week. So I won't be around to write and read everyones blog. And you will have to wait and see what our special tip is. Our hairdresser gave some huge hints to Amber and Kelsea by accident. So no spilling the beans. I told Kelsea that it is cooler than here. With the exception of Utah, Nevada and Arizona-that could be anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just finished the last harry potter book very much enjoyed it. I know I had a hard time getting through the fifth or sixth book can't remember but it only took a copule of days for me to get through it. I also didn't get it until the mail arrived. that is the only thing that was not good about getting it on the internet but there were no lines :P have a great trip

Janika said...

I went through a pretty major Phantom of the Opera phase myself. My kids have gone through a phase of listening to it too. Emylie likes Les Miserables better, though.